Tomorrow will be the happiest and saddest day.

kayze

Jan 20, 2014
Hi,

I have been told my husband has about 6 months left in this life.

Tomorrow we will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary, his birthday and fathers day. We are having a barbeque with important people that have shared our lives.
The family support worker from the hospice said it will also be a chance to say goodbye,but also to celebrate his life and our life together.

I am trying so hard to be happy for tomorrow, but I just feel so sad inside knowing this will be the last time. I can't get over the thought of him dying and being alone.

Thanks for listening.

Kayze

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
I am so sorry to hear about your husband Kayze, I hope you manage to make tomorrow full of memories for you,

Congratulations on your anniversary,

Best wishes Jeany xx

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello Kayze
Just enjoy every day that you have with your dear husband, the medics don't always get it right, hope you have many more months with your husband. Have a lovely day tomorrow.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
I thought I hadn't seen you around here for some time, Kayze. What bittersweet times you're having, and you don't know how to feel, or what. Thoughts come and go and somehow, we get through to the next stage.

However things are at whatever time, please know you always have us here when you need a shoulder. I wish you and your husband a beautiful day tomorrow with lots and lots of memories to store away. Nobody can ever take your memories from you.

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
My goodness Kayze I simply can't imagine how you must be feeling. What a blow.

I hope you both have a fabulous time tomorrow and make lots of happy memories to sustain you for whatever is to come.

I don't think I've ever wished harder for nice weather and I hope the sun shines on you all xx

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
So sorry to read this. Lean on those around you tomorrow and make every minute of the day count. Sleep well tonight.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I felt such sadness reading your post kayze.

You are very brave to be able to put on such a good event for your husband, family and friends. I hope it is what you want it to be.

Weary

Aug 1, 2014
Thinking of you at this very sad news. It will be tough but i hope you manage to enjoy the day. There is a saying "enjoy the moments" and it is good advise as we never know what the future has planned for us. I hope the weather is kind for your barbeque, make sure you take some video and plenty of photos.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I wish a wonderful day today. A day to treasure in the coming days and to remember for the rest of your life - for good reasons not sad ones.
A bittersweet occasion indeed but how brave of you to do this. x

kayze

Jan 20, 2014
Hi,

Thank you all for your support, I've checked the weather, no rain but cloudy with sunshine in the afternoon, let's hope they are right.

I will take lots of videos and pictures like you all said.

Thanks again for your support.

Kayze

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Hope today goes well and you're able to crest many happy memories to treasure later on. x

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Hello Kayze
.... medics don't always get it right, Have a lovely day tomorrow.

Very true, pamann. At one point we were told my mother might only have 3 months left. She lived another 3 years.

Kayze, have the very best day possible. I hope the weather is kind and civilised for your celebration.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Kayze, I'm so sorry that you are posting such sad news. I hope you find your day full of sunshine and love from your family and friends.

Love

Lyn T XX

kayze

Jan 20, 2014
Thank you for the support.

The barbeque went really well,my husband had lots of smiles for everyone, lots of pictures.

I played the song we had our first dance to Jennifer Rush the power of love everyone was crying especially my dad. I think I was pretty strong but now it's over I can't stop crying.

Kayze