Toilet Humour

jools

Jun 29, 2004
Hi everyone,

Got one of those reminders that my mum still has a lot of her wits about her, the other day.
I was wearing a pair of low rise jeans of the type that my mum would have thought 'very vulgar'. Mum was buzzing in and out of the living room and I was watching day time telly (ok, Mona the Vampire since you ask, better than Blue Peter anyway) and not paying much attention. At one point I leaned over to turn up the volume, and I suppose the view from the back must have been devastating. I felt something being drawn across my back and I turned round to find my mum standing with the toilet brush and my dad in absolute kinks of laughter. She had just drawn it across my back!
Time to go back to the shapeless stripey jumper I think..

Jools

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Jools,

If'you've got it then flaunt it!!! I've just hit 51 years old and I so wish that I'd realised how incredibly gorgeous I was when I was younger....!

I've just been going through photo albums with my girlfriends - we were all so young, vibrant and beautiful in hindsight. I so much wish I looked like that now, but unfortunately age is taking its toll.

Jude xx

Last edited:

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Hi Jools, Mum as us in stitches when my daughter pops in on her way out for the evening wearing her high heels short skirts and low cut tops, she as great moments of clarity and says you will freeze to death or break a leg you cant go out like that! being 30 said daughter is then banished to get changed which she totally ignores. storm

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Hi all, these moments are priceless, treasure them! We had some too, worst was when she thought I was having an affair with Andy, (hubby of nearly 40 years) She didn't "see" him as him, was going to clobber him many a time, we even had to change the bedroom round so she couldn't creep in and hit him over the head as he slept!! Love She. XX :)

nikita

Jul 31, 2004
morals

at grans home their is a man who wears jogging bottoms often exposing his builders bum, gran thinks this is discusting and will often say dont ever let my lads wear clothe like that.