1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. Pear trees

Pear trees Registered User

Jan 25, 2015
    I took my mum to the chiropodist and GP today. My SIL had popped in to get her dressed a while earlier. When I got there she was already in her coat, and as I was running late we went straight out.
    All went well, until I dropped her off at her lunch club, took off her coat, and found that she had put pants on over her trousers! A quick visit to tbe ladies followed!

2. Shedrech

Shedrech Volunteer Moderator

Dec 15, 2012
    Yorkshire
    Superwoman :D

3. Beate

Beate Registered User

May 21, 2014
    Female
    London
    That made me laugh. :D

4. PollyP.

PollyP. Registered User

Oct 8, 2009
    Herefordshire UK
    Superwoman !!!

That brought a smile to my face..I can just imagine it :eek:

Pauline
    xx

5. LadyA

LadyA Registered User

Oct 19, 2009
    Ireland
    :) what journalists refer to as a "wardrobe malfunction " - as if it happened all by itself!

6. hvml

hvml Registered User

Oct 10, 2015
    North Cornwall
  7. Emac

Emac Registered User

Mar 2, 2013
    You mean it doesn't??!!!!;)

8. 1mindy

1mindy Registered User

Jul 21, 2015
    Female
    Shropshire
    You do have to laugh ,that is classic. Our solicitor phoned yesterday and OH answered . Spoke to the solicitor today and he was still laughing at the thought of a cold caller getting OH on the phone. Don't know what was said but it clearly amused him.