Today I was on the radio

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
I sent a press release to our local radio about my exhibition and they interviewed me over the phone this afternoon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0389gw6

Just been on BBC Radio Northampton on the John Griff show today (Friday 11th Dec) programme 2pm -4pm
the interview starts at about 14 minutes in. John is a great interviewer who really puts you at your ease. Talked about photography and creativity, the Alzheimer's Society talking point forum,and the step-up at Northampton Jesus Centre
All the money from the sale of photos, mounted prints and cards is being divided between the these 2 charities.
Towcester Library which is hosting the exhibition is a valuable Northamptonshire resource and the friendly staff make it a joy to go there. There is also a cafe in the building where you can go for a cuppa or a meal making a visit to see the exhibition even more enjoyable.I talked to about stroke recovery and how going to Weight Watchers UK has helped me.
You can see some of my work on my website
creativesarah.weebly.com

Attachments

• A4stepswords (566x800).jpg
    A4stepswords (566x800).jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 369

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Well Done ..............

Sarah & so glad you had the chance too do a Radio Interview ! John sounds like he is a lovely person.

Good luck with the Exhibition would have loved too have been able too come but sadly Not able too come.

Take care

Love Grove. X x

Spiro

Mar 11, 2012
Good luck with the exhibition. Really interesting listening to your interview. Congratulations on the weight loss, I'm really impressed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mshaw6