Tiredness

plumbrite66

Apr 18, 2013
nz
Wife in early stages now gets very tired also today she tells me she gets the shakes in her hands which I saw for myself,Says shes had it for a while but only now decided to tell me,Of to Doctor tomorrow as I don't no if its associated with the Alzheimers at all ore something else,Thats all we need anyone else no of this.

Thrippy

Mar 12, 2014
Hi there, can't offer much advice I'm afraid. Could the tiredness be a side effect of her medication and possibly the shakes brought on by tiredness? My mum had hand tremors a little bit during her illness so I think it is expected to a degree. Is she getting broken sleep at night, that could also explain the tiredness.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
My husband got tremors in both hands with Alzheimer's he takes propanol for it. Hope that helps :) tiredness is also a big part of it as concentrating on all things is harder with this illness

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

dilne

Mar 1, 2014
Newcastle
My FIL hands shake quite badly, cups are now only half full and he cannot use a mouse. He cannot carry any thing tippable. He has no diagnosis, but won't do anything about it, so I can't say if its connected or not, sorry.