tired

suzanne

Jul 25, 2006
wiltshire
I am very very tired, my mum has got me up on the hour every hour during the night, she hasn't got any infections that are apparent, but paranoia very evident, this is not her house etc.How do people contain their frustrations..my tether is coming to it's end.

rhallacroz

Sep 24, 2007
merseyside
Dear Suzanne
GET HELP PLEASE You sound very tired you didn;t say if you were in your home or on holiday. My advice is call in professional help asap. The sooner you get help support and advice the longer you can travel on this journey without it we faill quicker than we should. Do you have any support. You say your mum hasn;t got an infection I always think though that the body reacts before the infection becomes evident so be wary.
Seek Help asap you need all th support you can get.
Angela xx

BettyL

Jan 20, 2008
Essex
Hi Suzanne

Poor you - no wonder you're exhausted. Please don't try and cope with this on your own, as Angela so rightly said you need help from the professionals. I know they can be frustrating at times - they don't act quickly enough, too many forms, too much red tape but none of us can get through this terrible time on our own.

It's a long, tiring road we are all travelling, so please don't be afraid to ask for help. Even a bit of respite care might help.

Thinking of you
BettyL

suzanne

Jul 25, 2006
wiltshire
paranoia has passed as has the tiredness, am getting help but the cause of the nightly visitations was that I had missed that she had not taken her evening medication, so problem solved, had a nice day all considered.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Such a simple explanation. :)

Thank you very much for posting, it might be a similarly simple explanation for others.