Timeing.

ronyork

Apr 28, 2015
Hunts
When is the correct time to introduce a helper /cleaner into the house for a few hours/half days a week, Mention the above and my wife hits the roof and removes herself to the bedroom. Of course all the time she considers we have no problem. I think I could do with a little time to myself to recharge batteries.

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
When my father insisted, (aided and abetted by me, ) my mum used to go out! She'd go and sit on a bench about 100 yards away until Emma had gone. Almost like if she didn't see it, it didn't happen.

She eventually got bored of doing this and stayed home, ad actually spent more time chatting to Emma than Emma got to clean! Eventually she quite enjoyed her visits.

Strike now while the weather is good, she could go and sit in the garden.

We also introduced the idea as a local girl who needed a little job....rather than mum needing help. She was a doing Emma a favour rather than vice versa

Quilty

Aug 28, 2014
GLASGOW
I told my Mum that the doctor said she was not allowed to wash floors or clean the bathroom anymore so we needed some help. I also told here I found someone who really needed a job to feed her baby. The new cleaner was accepted immediately. She had no baby but lucky for me she played along and told mum all about her nephew.

We only had her a few months then mum went to hospital then care, but the difference to the house was immense.

Best of luck. Love lies!
Love Quilty:)

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
When is the correct time to introduce a helper /cleaner into the house for a few hours/half days a week, Mention the above and my wife hits the roof and removes herself to the bedroom. Of course all the time she considers we have no problem. I think I could do with a little time to myself to recharge batteries.

I think that if you are asking the question, then the right time is now!
Dont tell her in advance that someone is coming and go with "creative thinking" ;)