tilshead

tilshead

Jul 15, 2012
Swindon
HI everyone, I've just been told about this website and just from reading a few of your messages its so encouraging to know what I'm experiancing and feeling is quite 'normal':) my husband is 64 and has a brain tumour which is causing the dementia ,I'm 54 and I must admit struggling at times. I just miss him not being the man I love and married:(

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello and welcome to Talking Point.

I am glad you found us but so sorry to hear about your husband. Whatever you wish to share please post or start a Thread. You will get much support here.
Best wishes

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello tilshead

It sounds as if you are managing well even if you are struggling at times.

I hate to hear of yet another younger person who is diagnosed , even though the tumour was the cause. I am glad you`ve found Talking Point [TP] early in your journey.

I hope you get the support you need and continue to believe all your feelings are normal.

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Hi, welcome to TP my husband is 64 as well and had vascular dementia , I know what you mean about missing the man you married, it is so sad, you have come to the right place for advice and support ,

Jeany x

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
So Sorry & Welcome

Hello Tilshead , Am so sorry to read about your Husband & at such a young age :( even tho it was the Tumour that caused the Dementia :( . Do hope you find T Point as helpful & supportive as i have done ( my Dad has moderatae Dementia & try & support Parent's as much as i can , we live near each other ) I think T P is Fab :) & very helpful !

Best Wishes to both of you & hope you have a good day

Love Grove x

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
A warm WELCOME to Talking Point Tilshead. I am sorry that you are having to experience this but glad to know that TP is an excellent source of support which is available day and night.

Love

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Good morning and welcome from me too Tilshead. I too miss having the man I married. I know you'll find lots of help and support here. Take care. x

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
And from me a warm welcome to talking point and good morning to you.

So glad you have found us and am so sorry you have come to us because of your husbands illness, we will be here for you on this journey, we all have different experiences and it is so good to know you are not alone

best wishes

Chris x