Ticked off.......

byrnedjp

Mar 21, 2013
London
Long Haul
Spoke to "Ombudsman" - suggested writing to Chief Executive of Hospital and then back to Ombudsman if no further forward.
Im daunted by this - another letter to draught - emails to print out - points to make...

Im Ashamed of this Country and its approach to Care for the Elderly

byrnedjp

Mar 21, 2013
London
Powerless to move this complaint forward

NHS have no interest in complaints or problems with a service and as a Carer you are pushed from one Department to another until your spirit is broken and you accept that this is just "the way things are"

The whole process of complaint against an NHS service needs to be scrapped and an impartial Independent Body should be the first port of call for any Carer with difficulties or issues with the Service they receive.

rageineden

Dec 14, 2015
Powerless to move this complaint forward

NHS have no interest in complaints or problems with a service and as a Carer you are pushed from one Department to another until your spirit is broken and you accept that this is just "the way things are"

The whole process of complaint against an NHS service needs to be scrapped and an impartial Independent Body should be the first port of call for any Carer with difficulties or issues with the Service they receive.

I know exactly what you mean. We have complained to our hospitals two chief nurses/safe guarding team/PALS/ local CCG and they either ignore you completely or play the paperwork chain game.

Fill out endless forms resend all the emails originally sent and best of all they are only interested in you filling in a discrimination checklist so they can tick another box.

We found endless examples of falsifying records and even sent them the press reports of nurses been jailed for this recently.

The response don't comment/ignore the issue and send email saying as you have already complained about this you need to wait for our response.

This from a hospital with posters everywhere saying the patient is at the heart of everything we do!

You couldn't make this stuff up.

byrnedjp

Mar 21, 2013
London
9 Months since my Formal complaint through Pals was sent

2 Responses later and a final try through the Ombudsman

and I am right back where I started

Nothing has been done - No Issues have been discussed - No contact whatsoever from the Nursing team - The Service is as poor now as when it started

I feel like giving up -

This is a living Nightmare

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan