1. Expert Q&A: Protecting a person with dementia from financial abuse - Weds 26 June, 3:30-4:30 pm

Financial abuse can have serious consequences for a person with dementia. Find out how to protect a person with dementia from financial abuse.

Sam, our Knowledge Officer (Legal and Welfare Rights) is our expert on this topic. She will be here to answer your questions on Wednesday 26 June between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

Thoughts on taking part in dementia research?

Discussion in 'Researchers, students and professionals' started by RoxS, Mar 27, 2015.

1. RoxS

RoxS Registered User

Mar 26, 2015
    Hi everyone

I am a PhD student at the University of Manchester and I am conducting a research study on wellbeing in both carers and persons with a diagnosis of dementia.

I am just wondering what your views are on taking part in research studies?

And whether there are any factors that make you more or less likely to be interested in taking part in research studies?

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Best wishes

Roxanne :)

2. SerenaS

SerenaS Administrator
    Staff Member

Apr 7, 2011
    London
    Just to confirm that Roxanne has permission to post. :)