This time last week

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
Oh I am sorry to hear your news.

Such a shock for you, but I cant help thinking, for your mum, a 'good' time to leave, after a birthday party and exciting baby news.

Wishing you strength, Yorkshire Girl, for the days ahead.

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
I have been reading your thread, and then came to your latest post about your Mum having died this afternoon. My sympathy to you and the family.

It was the best way to go, never regaining consciousness, slipping away peacefully and well looked after. Sad although you are I hope you also feel peace and comfort that she did not live to face more suffering.

Strength to you for what lies ahead.

Loo xx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
I am very sorry Yorkshire girl . My condolence to you and your family. Wishing you strength for the days ahead xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Risa

Apr 13, 2015
Essex
I'm so sorry for your loss but glad that your Mum's passing was peaceful {{{hugs}}}

Essie

Feb 11, 2015
Sincere condolences Yorkshire Girl but as others have said to slip away peacefully rather than suffer further decline is truly a blessing. Your dear Mum is at peace now and you can have peace too knowing her suffering is ended. Hugs. xx

Roses40

Jan 25, 2015
manchester
Truly a blessing. My condolences to you Yorkshire Girl. Two months today since my Mam died. I feel relieved she didn't have to go any further on this dreadful journey. Love Rose x

dottyd

Jan 22, 2011
n.e.
So sorry you have lost your mum but good she had a peaceful ending that I can only hope happens for my mum too.