This site is worth its weight in gold

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
Hi all i would like to just say how people have helped me on here and shed some real light on things. I feel its helping me through alot. Thanks all and all the best to everyone in there hour of need

Mark

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Mark, I`m so pleased you feel TP has helped you, as it has helped me so much, I would be lost with out it.
Have you had any help from your GP yet? We have all been really worried about you. From the sound of your post, it looks as if you are turning the corner. I hope so. Love Sylvia x

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
elwoodlpool said:
Hi all i would like to just say how people have helped me on here and shed some real light on things.

Hi Mark

Good to hear you sounding so positive. Keep in touch with us.

Love,

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Mark, thinking of you and wishing you continued strength in the daily grind. May you feel able to take "one day at a time" and keep on keeping on! Cheers, Nell

Áine

Feb 22, 2006
sort of north east ish
hi mark

it's good to hear that things might be turning a bit of a corner. it can be a tough road to travel. stay in touch, we're here for the good times as well as the more difficult ones. would be good to hear more about how you're getting on if you feel like sharing it.

hugs
Áine