Things not going well....

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Grannie G said:
His family sound so much like outsiders, who want to show they are insiders, by the special conversations, only they seem to have.

As usual, Sylvia really sounds like she hit the nail firmly on the head.

Dear Daisy
I'm sorry things are so hard at the moment. Please try to make sure that you are taking care of yourself. That you're getting enough sleep, excercise, food, and perhaps most importantly, personal time. It can be very hard to do those things when someone is in hospital, particularly when you've got in-laws like yours: I'm sure you feel pressured to be there as much as possible. Look at it this was: you could be there 24/7 and they'd still be in their own little world, and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference, so to use an expression, you might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb.

Love

Jennifer

Amanda1954

Nov 5, 2006
Leicester
Support

Daisy, I don't post very often but I was touched to read not only your post but all the replies full of love and support. What a wonderful community this is.

Daisy, this is the most difficult time for you. I hope you can take some comfort knowing that so many people are thinking of you and caring for you. You will be in my prayers over this Easter weekend.

Best wishes, Amanda

sunny

Sep 1, 2006
Really sad

I am so sorry Daisy. A Big hug from me. I really can appreciate what you are going through. I hope you have got other support as well.xxxxxx

Kathleen

Mar 12, 2005
West Sussex
Daisy

So very sorry to hear you are having such a bad time, try and stay strong for both of you.

Let the in-laws say and think what they like, you and you alone know the truth, and you and you alone have always done a fantastic job coping with everything you have both had to endure.

Sending you both a huge hug!

Kathleen

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Dear Daisy,
Thinking of you and sending you {{{HUGS}}}.
Try to ignore those dreaded in-laws! Expecting anything sensitive or considerate from them is obviously out of the question. Makes you wonder how some people end up the way they are, doesn't it???!!!
May your husband make good progress and may you feel the love and support of all of us here on TP. %^&^%$#$ to the in-laws!!!! Nell

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi daisy

only just caught up with your thread, im so sorry for the situation you now find yourself in,
again your inlaws leave me speechless!!
take care of yourself your in my thoughts
love donna xxx

jan.

Apr 19, 2006
Cheshire, UK.
Hi Daisy,

Good to read that your husband is making small but positive steps towards recovery.......your doing so well in coping with it all Daisy.........keep strong,
We`re all thinking of you,
Love and[[[[[ HUGS]]]]]

Jan. X

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abba