Things no one tells you.

Valpiana

Sep 16, 2019
Confiscate the upstairs bathroom plugs,or you too will have water coming through your downstairs light sockets.
Every week brings another suprise!

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
I have to agree with the sentiments of that.

I've lost count of the number of times I've had to deal with some issue created by my wife and as I've cleaned up I've said "Why would you even do that?". The reply is usually "I don't know!"

Lawson58

Aug 1, 2014
Victoria, Australia
Confiscate the upstairs bathroom plugs,or you too will have water coming through your downstairs light sockets.
Every week brings another suprise!
OH likes to be helpful by washing the dishes. However, when he starts the water running, he gets the urge to go to the toilet. He leaves the tap flowing while he goes to the toilet, then forgets about washing up and disappears into the study. Have managed to dodge an overflow so far.

There are times when he remembers, does the dishes and then forgets to pull the plug leaving the water to get cold and greasy. yuk!

maryjoan

Mar 25, 2017
South of the Border
When the hospital issues him with PJ's because the other patients don't like his lack of inhibition and wandering about naked - especially as he has a stoma.........

Cazzita

May 12, 2018
Yes, I remember we had the builders in the kitchen and theyt had just finished and left. Mum went upstairs and flooded the sink and the water came pouring through the new lights in the kitchen, onto the new units and my husband's laptop... Fun times, not!

Lemondrizzle

Aug 26, 2018
We were fortunate that we learned the plug "rule" when MIL flooded the kitchen so we only had the downstairs to deal with cleaning up. ALL the plugs were taken away after that.

Starbright

Apr 8, 2018
I have to agree with the sentiments of that.

I've lost count of the number of times I've had to deal with some issue created by my wife and as I've cleaned up I've said "Why would you even do that?". The reply is usually "I don't know!"
Same here also ‘I don’t know I’m shouting! “ But he is very deaf which is now worse than ever, I “m told deafness is just another symptom to contend with. Hey Ho !!
A x

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
Same here also ‘I don’t know I’m shouting! “ But he is very deaf which is now worse than ever, I “m told deafness is just another symptom to contend with. Hey Ho !!
A x
Or dear, the dreaded deafness issue.

My wife has double hearing aids and if I speak in a normal tone/volume I'm told that she can't hear me. If I raise my voice to be heard I'm told to stop shouting.

As to the daily search for the aids!!!!!! I sometimes hang a towel over my shoulders to wipe the condensation from the steam that comes out of my ears.?

Starbright

Apr 8, 2018
Or dear, the dreaded deafness issue.

My wife has double hearing aids and if I speak in a normal tone/volume I'm told that she can't hear me. If I raise my voice to be heard I'm told to stop shouting.

As to the daily search for the aids!!!!!! I sometimes hang a towel over my shoulders to wipe the condensation from the steam that comes out of my ears.? @karaokePete “Whatyousay” this after the I reply 3 or 4 times
I hear you @karaokePete !!! ;);)
A x

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzieMK27