Things are going from bad to worse

Louis

Dec 14, 2012
Wrexham North Wales
Hi everyone, don't know if any of you know my dad has been in hosp for past few weeks.
Dad is doing a lot better now. Mum has been juggled between myself and sisters house. We've managed but getting very tiring. We were looking forward to the long overdue care package for mum which was due to start n sun. Nightsitters for mum from sun to thurs 9.30pm till 8.30am.

It was sisters turn to have mum , but she slept at mums house with her. The following day my niece, my mum , my sister went to the garden centre. In the space of two hours my mum and dads house has been broken into, money stolen, and bleach poured all over the carpets , furniture, walls. We are devastated.

We were SO looking forward to the respite, but my parents house has now been ruined by mindless thugs, who have destroyed my poor parents house. Could things possibly get any worse?.

Anne

horserider100

Jan 30, 2013
manchester
sorry

it seems you have had a visit from the local idiot brigade. bad enough to be robbed but bleach on carpets, wanton destruction. i hope they spend the money they have taken on drugs. in the hope they get a bad batch, mixed with cyanide sounds good to me.
speak to your insurance company, they may pay to have the house cleaned and damaged items replaced. tell them your circumstances, it may speed things up. good luck, yours john.

Jillm

Mar 23, 2011
My heart goes out to you and your family. Some people really don't understand what their actions cause. I'm glad no one was there when it happen.

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
A dreadful thing for you all. Absolutely horrible and I hope that the police can catch who ever did this mindless vandalism to your family.

xxTinaT

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
What a terrible thing to happen Anne. I`m so sorry. This kind of vandalism is nothing other than sick.

minniemouse01

Nov 27, 2012
scotland
How awful for you to have to go through this on top of everything else - it's just not fair is it ? with any luck the idiots will have burnt their hands with the bleach and ruined their clothes too :mad:

Sending hugs for you and your sister, take strength from each other, and support from here on this forum.

M xx:)

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
This is absolutely horrendous, took my breath away as I was reading. Those vandals/thieves want stringing up, they are simply vile. How can anyone do such a thing? It beggars belief.

I'm so sorry, I wish I could come round and help in some way.

Xx

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
I am so sorry to read this. I cannot understand these people and what they gain from such vandalism. It only causes grief and fear.