There is some laughter.

1mindy

Jul 21, 2015
Shropshire
OH just put his ear defenders on and informed me that he was doing it so that I couldn't hear him. I lifted them of laughing and told him what he had said. He smiled said hmm and put them back on. Little things to cherish and make us smile and remind me why I love him.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
OH just put his ear defenders on and informed me that he was doing it so that I couldn't hear him. I lifted them of laughing and told him what he had said. He smiled said hmm and put them back on. Little things to cherish and make us smile and remind me why I love him.

Made me smile too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

disi

Aug 4, 2014
Ex pat living in Sweden

That is so lovely :)

Tiller Girl

May 14, 2012
I think we could get through anything with a sense of humour!

My husband had lost his for about 18 months but these last few days it seems to have returned !

The joy at being able to laugh at things !!

1mindy

Jul 21, 2015
Shropshire
OH has taken to riding his bike up and down our long drive. I was talking to the window cleaner when he came back and stopped beside us complaining that the bike wasn't working properly and he had just had it serviced ( which he had ). I didn't look just said well we will put it in the car and take it back. The window cleaner looked turned the handle bars to face the right way and said try that. ( somehow they were facing him not away from him ) He tried a few pedals and said well how did that happen . The window cleaner just said its an easy mistake to make ( really ? ) and O H cycled back off up the drive .
Thinking of writing a book ?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonkeyFeet