There is a God...........

keegan2

Jan 11, 2015
O/H has really declined in the past few weeks and things have been somewhat chaotic. Yesterday was our little boys birthday party for him and his friends (football and bouncy castle) he has been so worried dad would not be well for his party. Well miracle on Saturday he was a nightmare wandering off every so often walking around the house very agitated it was not until 1900 hours he relaxed alittle. Anyway roll on Sunday and different person quite and subdued but no wandering. Party went without a hitch all the kids enjoyed themselves especially my son. In the evening before bed my son said to his dad "thank you for being good boy today". Wish dad could be a good boy everyday.............

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
:) that's great news Keegan, it's these sometimes fleeting moments of normal life make you not only smile but also make you think I wish I could turn the clock back:eek: a lovely memory for your son and his "good boy dad"
Hope you have many more better days
Chris x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
It`s such a big responsibility for your son Keegan. He’s so young to parent his father. I find it heart wrenching. It must be dreadful for you.

keegan2

Jan 11, 2015
Thanks. He is a super star and soldier. As a family we have now decided to make every occasion extra special for him to enjoy with his dad. We don't want to spoil him so he turns into a brat but enough to have some wonderful memories....No one knows how much time as the last few weeks have taught us deterioration can come just like that. Not ready to throw the towel in yet even though it has been hard.......

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
My heart goes out to you and your family, keegan. I can barely imagine what it must be like to be in your situation. I'm glad your little boy had a fab time on his birthday :) and wish you many more occasions where you can make those happy memories.

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
I'm so glad the day went well for everyone. :) You have a heavy burden there, Sweetie, caring for a child and a poorly hubby too. Thank God the day went so well. xxx