The wrong trousers

Banjomansmate

Jan 13, 2019
Dorset
I get all my trousers from Cotton Traders as I need 33” inside leg and they generally have something apart from denim in that length.

AwayWithTheFairies

Apr 21, 2021
Another impressed wife here, if my DH thought to me anything (unlikely, I will be dressed in rags if this happens to me), it would be in ugly dull sludge colours.

northumbrian_k

Volunteer Host
Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
The care staff were so impressed by the luxury pull on trousers in navy blue that they were hoping they could get them in black for wearing at work.

My wife always had a way with colours such that if I said something was beige, for example, she would trump it with a more exotic description ie taupe. I watched and learned hence the mulberry, navy, China blue and bright magenta selection of trousers just purchased.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
The care staff were so impressed by the luxury pull on trousers in navy blue that they were hoping they could get them in black for wearing at work.

My wife always had a way with colours such that if I said something was beige, for example, she would trump it with a more exotic description ie taupe. I watched and learned hence the mulberry, navy, China blue and bright magenta selection of trousers just purchased.
very impressive.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Classy@1951