1. Welcome to Talking Point - an online community for everyone who is affected by dementia. Whether you have dementia or know someone who does, we will be there for you.

If you need help using Talking Point, read our Help pages or contact us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk

2. Hi everyone, Talking Point is back! We’ve updated the software in order to improve security, design, and the way the community works, and introduced some helpful features.

Find out more

The wait for an NHS funded CH place R4

Discussion in 'Dementia-related news and campaigns' started by HillyBilly, Feb 6, 2017.

1. HillyBilly

HillyBilly Registered User

Dec 21, 2015
    Ireland
  2. AlsoConfused

AlsoConfused Registered User

Sep 17, 2010
    There's also a BBC link to the NHS Sustainability & Transformation Plans (aka Slash, Trash & Privatise), indicating where the "final draft plans" don't actually provide enough information for patients, carers and health / social care professionals to make sensible comments on them. I've only looked at 2 of these so far - on both the BBC says the plans lack essential information.

3. PeterMC

PeterMC Registered User

Feb 15, 2017
    Follow-up to BBC Today item

I went on the Today programme following day 7.2.17 to add my experiences, and then on Radio Solent - just joined Forum so not allowed to provide link yet. Have launched a petition on Dementia Care funding as follow-up.