The Train has stopped.

chrisdee

Nov 23, 2014
Yorkshire
Its with great sadness that I have to post that Mum passed away this Wednesday.
She was quite a fighter in her own way, but she lost heart I think after her hip operation. At some level I think she realised that she was now disabled, and really, really, did not want this and slowly stopped eating and drinking. I feel we have been on a runaway train on this exhausting journey, and that the train has now stopped. she was in a lovely Nursing Home who did well to accept her from hospital. Its a mercy she did not linger.
Christine.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read your news. I'm glad your mum is at peace and I wish you strength. x

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Its with great sadness that I have to post that Mum passed away this Wednesday.
She was quite a fighter in her own way, but she lost heart I think after her hip operation. At some level I think she realised that she was now disabled, and really, really, did not want this and slowly stopped eating and drinking. I feel we have been on a runaway train on this exhausting journey, and that the train has now stopped. she was in a lovely Nursing Home who did well to accept her from hospital. Its a mercy she did not linger.
Christine.

So sorry to hear your sad news Christine . My condolences to you and your family x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peanutbrain