1. vicky

vicky Registered User

Dec 24, 2006
    wales
    the time came yesterday morning when we knew we didnt have long, a family member rang and the family rushed 2 the hospital 2 see my nan. with her family around her she finally slipped away on the 2nd January. she is finally at peace.
    i want 2 say thank you 2 everyone who gave there advice and thoughts when i needed it the most, all i know is i now that i have 2 be strong for my mum as she was the youngest child. it will be tough but we will get through this, and if we can then so can you.

2. alex

alex Registered User

Apr 10, 2006
    Hi Vicky

I'm sorry to hear about your Nan..........as you say, she's now at peace and at least she left when her family were all there, i'm sure that she'd have known that and she'd have left the room feeling all that love go with her.

Love Alex x

3. maria29al

maria29al Registered User

Mar 15, 2006
    Warwickshire
    I am so sorry to hear about your Nan.

Hugs

M
    xxxxx

4. Lila13

Lila13 Registered User

Feb 24, 2006
    I'm sorry about your Nan. Glad you had a bit of warning so that family could be with her.

Lila

5. mel

mel Registered User

Apr 30, 2006
    Sheffield
    Hello Vicky
    I'm so sorry to hear about your Nan.
    I'm glad you managed to be with her
    My love to you and your family
    Love Wendy xx

6. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Dear Vicky, The suffering is over for your nan and you are left with loving memories. It will help you to know she wasn`t by herself when she died.
    Love Sylvia x

7. jenniferpa

jenniferpa Volunteer Moderator

Jun 27, 2006
    Dear Vicky, I so sorry to hear about your Nan.

Thinking of you

Jennifer

8. Áine

Áine Registered User

sorry to hear about your nan Vicky. how lovely that you could all be with her like that though.

hugs

áine