The test thread

Amethyst59

Jul 3, 2017
Kent
I will try and put a photo part way through text...I just need to type enough nonsense to give me a space to put the photo in 2AB30195-4D44-4E40-AB43-B3A877B7248D.jpeg . We are listening to Alexander Armstrong singing...he’s not actually in the room, you understand. But I wouldn’t complain if he was. Right, now for the photo...

Amethyst59

Jul 3, 2017
Kent
Did it! But a lot of fiddling cos I had the text box too high above the keypad. So was redirected to members. Twice.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Did it! But a lot of fiddling cos I had the text box too high above the keypad. So was redirected to members. Twice.

That sounds like the unresolved iPad (tablet?) landscape glitch, not image always going to top instead of cursor position.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Have I got this correct, you are saying that when you click on either a thumbnail or a full image in a post you have made you get thrown off TP ?

Does it happen in posts from other members?

Is the image opening in a new tab?

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Have I got this correct, you are saying that when you click on either a thumbnail or a full image in a post you have made you get thrown off TP ?

Does it happen in posts from other members?

Is the image opening in a new tab?

This more often happens to me. Yes to all of above.

Less often the thumbnail or full image does open as it should.... on a black background, click on X top right and returned to the Forum.

Loo

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
No problems here. Not sure what is happening to you Loo.
Are you opening from the ‘upload file’ at the bottom of the post or from the formatting bar above?

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
For me:
Clicking on a full size image just enlarges the image overwriting any following post .
Clicking a second time returns everything to normal, there is no X to click.

Clicking on a thumbnail produces

2017-12-10_175043.png

Clicking on the X takes you back to TP
Clicking on the diagonal arrow enlarges the image in a new tab, you have close this tab to get back to TP

2017-12-10_180250.png