2jays - Nitram is TPtest 3! It’s a name he adopted when we were doing the testing and did this talking to himself then too!Thank you nitram and TPtest3 and those unidentified for your hard work
Ah now I understand.I'm investigating watched threads alerts.
The only reliable way of checking 'Watched Threads' seems to be to go to https://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/watched/threads
- They regularly fail if the recipient is logged out
- @jugglingmum and myself are having problems even when not logged out but with the browser closed.
- When logged out the members name vanishes from https://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/online/?type=registered immediately.
- When logged in with browser closed the name vanishes from this list after 15 minutes.
- The 'just trying something' post was with the recipient logged in and browser open. The 5,10,15,20 posts were times in approx minutes after closing the browser and staying logged in. I thought all except 20 might cause an alert. Only 'just trying something' did.
- On the ones that did not give you an alert. Were you logged on? Did you have your browser open?
The only flag alerts that I know I have missed have been watched thread, quotes, mentions, and tags do not seem to be affected.I have noticed that I miss some red flag alerts too.
You will automatically watch any thread you post in if you have enabledevery time I post on a thread the box at the bottom is ticked for an alert
That's correct, you don't get watched thread alerts for your own posts.I have to say I’m rather glad I don’t get a red flag for them all!
Does not work for me. Like @Beate and @2jays regardless of where I place the cursor the photo goes to the top.