The test thread

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
@Chemmy @nitram
I hate using my iPad in portrait and never do. Sometime it seems to get stuck in portrait mode despite the swivel being unlocked and that really annoys me! I have to turn the whole thing completely off and restart everything rather than use portrait!

Chemmy

Nov 7, 2011
Yorkshire
Just looking at my MS Windows phone (which admittedly has a very small screen) and no chat bar visible, in either landscape or portrait. I guess there's a set width below which the chat bar is hidden.

Anyone got an iPhone handy? Is the chat bar there when it's used in landscape?

Chemmy

Nov 7, 2011
Yorkshire
I've had a go at making a very basic website from scratch using Adobe Dreamweaver software and the adaptive web design feature, which moves the content around depending on the device it's being displayed on, is fascinating. Clever stuff and essential for the wide range of modern day devices. It was all a bit too complex for me to produce anything like a finished site and I haven't even bothered loading the software on this laptop.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Insert full size image from system

L'aitre s'ouvre winter 2016.jpg

now working.

It might have been for a bit, I just thought I'd try it.

Last edited:

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
I've done it for days on my thread, has no one noticed that? The only quibble I have is that I usually want the pictures at the end of a post but it automatically posts them at the beginning, so I have to edit afterwards by either moving the text or the picture which is a bit of a nuisance.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Last edited:

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
Nope! I had the cursor after the text and it still automatically posted before the text. Is this an iPad thing?

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm trying with the cursor at the end.

20th June 08 078.jpg

Attachments

• 20th June 08 075.jpg
    20th June 08 075.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 373