The Memory Healer Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Massive and completely devoid of evidence claims coupled with a request to part with cash tend to equal BS.

However I have grown some magic beans in my quantum field if anyone is interested. Fifty quid a pop. They cure dandruff and gullibility.

You have magic beans:eek: I have a cow if you want to do a swap?
Jack

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
I've got a goose if you prefer it to a cow

Sadly it only lays hard solid yellow eggs useless for making omelettes....

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
I've got a goose if you prefer it to a cow

Sadly it only lays hard solid yellow eggs useless for making omelettes....

Is that a yolk:)

Seriously thought this is a weird thread, all these first time posters, very strange.
However, on the upside I just googled "The Memory Healer Program " and after the 2 ads and a site called "nextlevelbull****,com" which about says it all the TP comes in at number 4 so anyone not on here who googles it will see what's being said and what we think.
Perhaps the Marketing Dept at The Memory Healer Program might want to visit "shootingyourselfinthefoot.com" next time before they post under the guise of a member.
K

BeckyO

Aug 16, 2015
Memory Healer Program

Curious if anyone ended up ordering this program and what were the results...

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Becky - I would have thought that the fact that this thread was started in 2014 and no-one has come back to say that it has worked gives you your answer.

I hope you are a genuine member. If so, you will get far more help by reading these forums and posting about any problems

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Becky - I would have thought that the fact that this thread was started in 2014 and no-one has come back to say that it has worked gives you your answer.
I hope you are a genuine member. If so, you will get far more help by reading these forums and posting about any problems

I'd forgotten about this thread which produced one of the genuinely funniest things I've read on when Delphie said "However I have grown some magic beans in my quantum field if anyone is interested. Fifty quid a pop. They cure dandruff and gullibility."
Comedy genius:D
K

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
It's amazing how we see humour in all sorts of things in life, even when sometimes it might seem inappropriate. The human spirit is great.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Freethinker

Oct 3, 2015
Minneola, Florida, USA
I've ordered the Memory Healer after reviewing the video.

In America, Cancer Research spends $5 Billion yearly searching for a way to control Cancer. In 1922, a Canadian nurse found a herbal compound that came from a ancient Canadian Indian Medicine man that controlled Cancer to a point that quality of life was returned. Nurse Rene Caisse spent the next 50 years trying to convince modern medicine that Sheep Sorrel was the ingredient that killed Cancer. Alternative and Modern Medicine don't mix very well even in 1922. Even today if you talk with a Oncologist about Essiac Tea, you will probably get a raised eyebrow and tossed out his clinic door. Problem with all natural ingredient's can not be patented nor synthesized enough to work. Since there is no money to earn through clinical trials, the formula is shelved and labelled as QUACK medicine.

So too, with the Memory Healer, it's Alternative Medicine and since The National Institutes of Health spends only $480 million on Alzheimer's research. I figure what the Hell, $40 isn't going to break my wallet. Does it work? I don't know, only got it last week and got the formula over to my Mom to read and get the ingredient's needed to make the Smoothies with or make a salad. The ingredients can be found in any grocery store or produce market. If it works well enough to keep my Dad from peeing on the floor or taking midnight walks through the neighborhood in his pajamas, I'll take it. If it slows the disease down and gives him a little better life than shoving him into a nursing home where he might survive for a month or two as they don't give good quality care like some places do. God help any person who slaps my Dad or mistreats him, they'll have to call the Cops after i clobber them. They don't call me Big Guy for nothing. So be patient and I'll give you a progress report if I note any changes in his well being.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidney13

Oct 25, 2015
Has anyone actually tried it?

In America, Cancer Research spends $5 Billion yearly searching for a way to control Cancer. In 1922, a Canadian nurse found a herbal compound that came from a ancient Canadian Indian Medicine man that controlled Cancer to a point that quality of life was returned. Nurse Rene Caisse spent the next 50 years trying to convince modern medicine that Sheep Sorrel was the ingredient that killed Cancer. Alternative and Modern Medicine don't mix very well even in 1922. Even today if you talk with a Oncologist about Essiac Tea, you will probably get a raised eyebrow and tossed out his clinic door. Problem with all natural ingredient's can not be patented nor synthesized enough to work. Since there is no money to earn through clinical trials, the formula is shelved and labelled as QUACK medicine.

So too, with the Memory Healer, it's Alternative Medicine and since The National Institutes of Health spends only $480 million on Alzheimer's research. I figure what the Hell, $40 isn't going to break my wallet. Does it work? I don't know, only got it last week and got the formula over to my Mom to read and get the ingredient's needed to make the Smoothies with or make a salad. The ingredients can be found in any grocery store or produce market. If it works well enough to keep my Dad from peeing on the floor or taking midnight walks through the neighborhood in his pajamas, I'll take it. If it slows the disease down and gives him a little better life than shoving him into a nursing home where he might survive for a month or two as they don't give good quality care like some places do. God help any person who slaps my Dad or mistreats him, they'll have to call the Cops after i clobber them. They don't call me Big Guy for nothing. So be patient and I'll give you a progress report if I note any changes in his well being.

I would be very interested in a progress report. Seems strange that not a word since this last entry back in February.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
TBH - I don't think it surprises many of us.

But welcome to Talking Point. :)

Hopefully you will find the forum useful.

imnengr

Nov 2, 2015
San Diego, Ca
My dad is on it

I found this forum while still on the phone with my dad (I live about 2k mi away so driving over for dinner on Sundays isn't practical), after he told me about memoryhealer.org. I don't call my parents as often as I should but I am fiercely protective when I smell a rat. To my great joy, all the questions I asked him on the phone, I have since read on this forum. I decided to register and take some time to share his experience on the program with you. I will say this once, so please don't ask again. I am a real person and my (family's) situation is real. I am not selling or otherwise touting anything. I found this forum as one of the top several Google hits by searching "memory healer."

First, some background. He was diagnosed late last year with dementia, probably dealt with symptoms for 6-9 months prior. He is a very head strong, extremely intelligent, career engineer (as are both of his sons); point of this is that his brain and mine are well exercised. He quit smoking back in the 70s, the day his Dr told him it would kill him, and never had another since. His life has been dedicated to competent, responsible decisions founded in solid reasoning & logic, verified with research or data whenever possible. His mother had Alzheimer's and I was not close enough to his father to know if any history is there.

We took a two week trip to Europe with my parents in Sept and I was not prepared for what I was about to witness. My dad was almost completely "gone." What I mean by that is, someone who was always able to read between the lines or you could count on telling directions once had to have everything explained and had to be "taught" the same directions or instructions to tasks several times with almost no hope of remembering. Both parents had a great time telling my wife all the stories of my childhood as though they happened yesterday. I'm sure you all have similar stories to this. My dad was here but he wasn't. I cried myself to sleep almost every night (I can't remember the last time I cried but thank god we had separate rooms for the whole trip). Partly because I knew I needed to have more patience that I just couldn't muster and partly because I was angry that I let this sneak up on me (probably mostly because of the later which is very selfish and I'm not proud of).

Fast forward to this evening; the first time I spoke to him in a month. He told me about memory healer, the "science" (parts of the brain effected, etc), the cost of the book, the ingredients in the diet (there are more than I could probably remember), the number of pages, etc. The first chance I got, I interrupted him and asked if he bought any supplements or subscribed to any recurring newsletters that cost money. Negative. As he talked, I realized he was back. Everything he told me, he told me from memory. He wasn't reading the ingredients of the diet from the book to me. He didn't turn to the last page to read the page count and regurgitate. We started talking about my career and the politician in him came out, he was reading between the lines! I didn't have the heart to tell him I had already thought everything through. I just let him go. I asked him if he remembered the cancer "Dr" in the Caribbean selling cures to people who had no hope. Of course he did, he remembers everything as long as it didn't happen in the last couple years.

My point is that whether you believe in what memory healer is selling or not, it's really rather irrelevant. If the patient recognizes some physiological benefit, that's all that really matters. For all I know it's a placebo but I don't really care. Take a vacation, you'll get duped out of $40 within 10min of walking out of the airport. He says he feels different after being on the diet for a month and I can attest to the fact that he IS different than when I last spent time with him.

He did tell me the diet isn't remotely appetizing and some days he "just can't do it" and has normal food. I know him well enough to know that the alternative isn't an option to him so he'll do it for as long as he thinks he's getting a benefit and "just can't do it" for someone like him is probably 1 day a week or less so you will need quite the constitution to stick with it. He also told me he still takes the drugs from his Dr but dosage and frequency have not changed.

If this helps one person reading it, my time has been well spent. Good luck. I got a taste of what this disease does from my grandmother and I wasn't even around her toward the end. I can understand the desperation of patients and family members to somehow want to contain it.

P.S. - And I will be contacting mom separately to make sure she's watching the credit card statements for supplements and other garbage. :)

Luie

Apr 20, 2016
report on Memory Healer?

I have also been on this website. My wife is in the early stages of AD and I will try anything to halt the progression. will try and buy the book in the uk and report back

Hi Malcompr. I see your post from 2013, I don't see any report back though. Did you try the diet with your wife? In your opinion do you see any changes? Would you recommend trying it? Please and thanks.
Luie

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Hi Malcompr. I see your post from 2013, I don't see any report back though. Did you try the diet with your wife? In your opinion do you see any changes? Would you recommend trying it? Please and thanks.
Luie

Luie - sadly I think the fact that several people have posted (and they are all new members) to say that they are either going to try this, or that they have started trying and no-one has come back with a progress report says it all.

blk

Jul 21, 2016
Fast forward to this evening; the first time I spoke to him in a month. He told me about memory healer, the "science" (parts of the brain effected, etc), the cost of the book, the ingredients in the diet (there are more than I could probably remember), the number of pages, etc. The first chance I got, I interrupted him and asked if he bought any supplements or subscribed to any recurring newsletters that cost money. Negative. As he talked, I realized he was back. ...

My point is that whether you believe in what memory healer is selling or not, it's really rather irrelevant. If the patient recognizes some physiological benefit, that's all that really matters. For all I know it's a placebo but I don't really care. Take a vacation, you'll get duped out of $40 within 10min of walking out of the airport. He says he feels different after being on the diet for a month and I can attest to the fact that he IS different than when I last spent time with him.

He did tell me the diet isn't remotely appetizing and some days he "just can't do it" and has normal food. I know him well enough to know that the alternative isn't an option to him so he'll do it for as long as he thinks he's getting a benefit and "just can't do it" for someone like him is probably 1 day a week or less so you will need quite the constitution to stick with it. He also told me he still takes the drugs from his Dr but dosage and frequency have not changed.

If this helps one person reading it, my time has been well spent. Good luck. I got a taste of what this disease does from my grandmother and I wasn't even around her toward the end. I can understand the desperation of patients and family members to somehow want to contain it.

P.S. - And I will be contacting mom separately to make sure she's watching the credit card statements for supplements and other garbage. :)

So -- "help" everyone by telling us what is in the diet, and anything else that is required. What, exactly, does this diet entail?

For some people, and at some stage in the disease, this diet may not even be an option - taste is important (coaxing to eat). And if this "discovery" just consists of a diet, I find it hard to believe that not one person who has actually tried it, or knows someone who has tried it, is willing to share at least the contents of the diet.

Friendofmine

Jul 24, 2016
What I was looking for..

My father-in-law died with Alzheimers several years ago, and a good friend is currently dealing with her mother who is in the early stages. I got the ad regarding the Memory Healer Program. I am enough of a skeptic that I wanted to know if I could find reviews by any of the reported 43,000+ people who had purchased it. This seemed like a good place to do that. I see several have mentioned the purchase but, as has also been noted, nobody has come back and said, "Wow! this has been life changing!" as I would expect to have happened by now. So, my question was answered and I got the information I was looking for.
I do have a question of my own, however. Is there any culture, any ethnic group or people from any area who do not have Alzheimers?

Trisha4

Jan 16, 2014
Yorkshire
It's an interesting question Friendofmine. All I can find on google is that older African Americans are twice as likely to be affected by Alzheimers as older white people and Hispanics one and a half times as likely. I can't see anything about a group who avoid Alzheimer's. It seems universal sadly.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

dollybud

Sep 10, 2016
Memory Healer Program

I've been wondering about this program myself for a family member and after reading these messages have decided just to try it out and see. Here's what's happened so far...

After going to the website and clicking on the 'buy' button and then clicking the close window button (as if to close it all down and say bye, no thanks) it eventually came up with a discounted option of approx. $20 ish. I went ahead with this. It then automatically brings up a further memory book for purchase at a special price, and when you click no thanks at the bottom of the window yet again more health books for getting rid of various illnesses pop up. Odd. I guess this doesn't bode well for the memory program being kosher.

I've now got the download. The English is dodgy in places which is surprising. I'll try the program out and will report back in a couple of months or so. To be honest though, at this moment in time it's really looking like it's a scam...

I have read most of the posts about this miraculous Healer program and have noticed most people that have tried and paid for it never follow up on the results. Could it be they are ashamed that they got scammed or maybe they forgot. If the latter is the case then we all know it doesn't live up to it's claims, no pun intended.

leadfreejudy

Sep 29, 2017
Memory Healer Program

I have read most of the posts about this miraculous Healer program and have noticed most people that have tried and paid for it never follow up on the results. Could it be they are ashamed that they got scammed or maybe they forgot. If the latter is the case then we all know it doesn't live up to it's claims, no pun intended.
I tried the Memory Healer Program with a client who was at the stage of not walking or talking. By the time I implemented a juice rather than solid food the results were positive daily. I myself make jello and popsicles with the juice I make. The food groups and a ratio from each are combined for a meal of 8-10 ounces once a day for three weeks. I hope to implement feeding a new client soon and open an Alzheimer Respite Home for documenting this food combining that is supposed to chemically combine to make the same chemical used in the Yale research on mice.

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Hi Judy, welcome to TP
I think this thread (if you read it all) has so discredited this product that I wouldn't even bother trying to convince us. There is no proven cure and no way reverse its effects, period.
K

Status
Not open for further replies.