The latest accident ...

AbbyGee

Nov 26, 2018
Portsmouth, South Coast
There I was, trying to enjoy those few precious and precious few minutes doze after hitting the 'SNOOZE' button on the alarm.

I heard muffled footsteps entering the bedroom and my PWD shattered my state of bliss by saying, in a rather sad little voice, "I've had an accident in the bathroom".

I leapt from bed, dutifully checked the bathroom, assessed the situation, shrugged and said "Don't worry. I'll sort it out later."

As it happens I didn't get round to sorting it out for two days.

Why, when one needs a specific sized Allen key, to fix the loo roll holder back on the wall, the darned thing becomes more elusive than the Scarlet Pimpernel.

Some accidents are, mercifully, less urgent than others.

White Rose

Nov 4, 2018
There I was, trying to enjoy those few precious and precious few minutes doze after hitting the 'SNOOZE' button on the alarm.

I heard muffled footsteps entering the bedroom and my PWD shattered my state of bliss by saying, in a rather sad little voice, "I've had an accident in the bathroom".

I leapt from bed, dutifully checked the bathroom, assessed the situation, shrugged and said "Don't worry. I'll sort it out later."

As it happens I didn't get round to sorting it out for two days.

Why, when one needs a specific sized Allen key, to fix the loo roll holder back on the wall, the darned thing becomes more elusive than the Scarlet Pimpernel.

Some accidents are, mercifully, less urgent than others.
Add handyman (or woman) to our list of job titles.