The Journey has ended

Tricia22

Mar 21, 2016
So sorry for your loss. Please accept all our love and hope you find strength through family and friends and TP.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
On April 2, 2017 my husband passed away and is finally at rest. It was an 8 year journey I would not wish on anyone, but I am forever grateful I found TP to support me on the journey.
To read that others have actually walked in my shoes made a big difference and receive caring words when I needed them. When all the symptoms, self-doubt, anger, pain, and burden got to be touch much to carry on my own many of you truly held me up just by knowing I was not alone in everything I felt.
I don't know what comes next. I turn 56 in a few weeks and have to rebuild a life without the love of my life since I was 15. Just like many days on the journey, it will be one foot in front of the other until I find whatever is out there for me beyond dementia and what it stole.
Thank you fellow travelers; I truly wish you all well and hope we all find the peace we are looking for.

I'm so sorry Kijo. My hubby died on 23rd, last Sunday so still very new for me. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. My sincere condolences to you. It's so painful, isn't it.

Have you got support for immediate needs? Is there anything you need to know about? Much love and courage to you. One foot in front of the other, one step at a time.

All my pals here tell me to be gentle with myself. I can only offer those same wise words to you, xxxxxxxxxxx