1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

The General Election

Discussion in 'I have a partner with dementia' started by Jinx, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Jinx

Jinx Registered User

Mar 13, 2014
    Pontypool
    For the past three hours, since he saw the news I have been trying to convince my husband that he doesn't have to vote today. I've shown him his polling card but dates don't mean anything. He wants to put his coat on and go to the polling station NOW! How on earth are we going to survive the next five weeks!

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

2. Kjn

Kjn Registered User

Jul 27, 2013
    Keep turning off the news ? Good luck .

3. pamann

pamann Registered User

Oct 28, 2013
    Kent
    Hello Jinx let him go, if he knows where to go, he will find that its not yet, my hubby thinks everyday we go to bowls in our village hall, l say to him go round there and you will find out, its only once a week, we can not convince them