The Funnier Side

MrsMoose

Oct 1, 2014
My partner went to see his father this morning.

This was because his daughter (my stepdaughter) rang us to tell us she had just engaged. She wanted us to pass on the news to her Granddad, knowing that he easily gets conufused. If we told him face to face we could explain better and deal with repeated questions, any agitated requests for information. We thought this was a sesnsible paln

So this morning my partner went to break the news. And yes, the news was a surprise to his Dad.

Because he'd believed his grand-daughter was already married.

jimbo 111

Jan 23, 2009
North Bucks
My partner went to see his father this morning.

This was because his daughter (my stepdaughter) rang us to tell us she had just engaged. She wanted us to pass on the news to her Granddad, knowing that he easily gets conufused. If we told him face to face we could explain better and deal with repeated questions, any agitated requests for information. We thought this was a sesnsible paln

So this morning my partner went to break the news. And yes, the news was a surprise to his Dad.

Because he'd believed his grand-daughter was already married.

Thank you Mrs Moose
jimbo

Kezzamac

Apr 28, 2015
Somerset
:)
I had a phone call today from my Mil's carer who was looking everywhere for Mil's handbag. She asked if I knew what she'd done with it.
Half way through the conversation she said 'Oh it's ok! I've just found it - in the microwave!'
Made me smile ;)