The fight is o'er....the battle won.

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Mum died, very peacefully, about 6 am this morning.

All was calm and comfortable, and as it should be.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers, especially during this last stretch of her illness.

She is with her beloved Mammy, my Dad Stephen and my late sister Gill, and all those dear to her who went before. What a wonderful reunion.

Go in peace Mum.x.

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
My condolences Maureen.

It must be a comfort that when the time came it was calm and that she was comfortable and to know that she is now at peace. x

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
So glad it was peaceful Mauren, she must have got great comfort having you close by so much over these last few weeks.

Take good care of yourself, you must be physically and emotionally drained. Supportive hugs for you xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
My sympathies and thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Its good that your dear Mum had comfortable and peaceful end; as you say just as it should be.

Please take care of yourself now.

ellejay

Jan 28, 2011
Essex
My condolences Maureen x. Thankful there was peace & calm for your mum, take care of yourself now, thinking of you.

Lin x

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Maureen, what a beautiful way to tell us of your mother's passing.
The fight is indeed over and what a fight it was.
I am so relieved that her leaving you was so peaceful and that you are at peace with it.
love and sympathy at what is a very sad time for you. xxx

Margaret79

May 11, 2010
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Oh Maureen, your long vigil is over. You must be exhausted. Sounds as if your dear Mum did it her way, in her time, I'm glad that the end was peaceful.

Now you must look after yourself, rest my friend as you will need your strength in the days to come.

Sending love, hugs and strength xxx

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Oh Maureen! Yes the battle is won-and what a battle it was.Your dear Mum is with others who have gone before and they will welcome her and care for her -just as you cared with love and compassion.

Maureen, please now try and rest and find comfort that your Mum is no longer in pain. The end was calm and peaceful which is what you intended; your Mum couldn't have asked for a more devoted daughter.

Love,

Lyn T XX

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Dear Maureen so glad your mum has the peace she so deserves, and now it is time for you to take care of yourself.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I' sorry to read of your mum's passing Maureen but pleased that it was so peaceful. Please look after yourself now. x

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
And for you too Maureen. stay strong, take comfort from all your family. I wish you nothing but the best. Will be thinking of you.

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Glad your Mum is now at rest, peace to you and yours that mourn her passingxx