The End

Helena

May 24, 2006
Dear Daisy

You have all my sympathy for your loss but as one door closes another opens and as others have said you have been put through hell by his relatives who instead of causing problems should have supported you
May you now find peace too

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Daisy,
Dealing with AD and on top of that the in-laws you had one tough time. As you had not posted for a time I thought perhaps things had settled down your end.
To read that your husband has passed away, I send you my deepest sympathy.
Very best wishes
Christine

DaisyG

Feb 20, 2006
North West England
Many thanks for ALL of your replies

Thank you all for replying to my sad news.

It certainly has been a rocky-road, these last few months.
In particular the last few weeks.
I thought we were at yet another terrible stage and I was going to have to decide on my / our future.
More importantly for MY own safety (aggression).

Yes, I’ve been called courageous and amazing in these last few days, and yet family still have for the best part ignored us.
A couple have apologised at how they wish they had done more (guilt, I call it).

It’s hard for me to hear in-law family say to others at the funeral how much they did for us, and how we have all pulled together to help out.
Their friends said to me ‘how lucky’ I have been to of had their support.
I did not have the * to say how I really felt about them and how they have acted over these last few years.

I admire everyone one of you who continues to love and care for your loved one, whether it be a partner, spouse, or mum dad other relative, or just a friend.

And on the other hand, I wholeheartedly understand those of you who have needed to place family into full time care.

Take Care
DaisyG

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
A couple have apologised at how they wish they had done more (guilt, I call it).

Well that`s something Daisy. Guilt or not, at least they had the grace to aplogize, not that it`s of much help to you now.

It’s hard for me to hear in-law family say to others at the funeral how much they did for us, and how we have all pulled together to help out.
Their friends said to me ‘how lucky’ I have been to of had their support.

That must have been very hard for you to hear Daisy. I hope you can free your life of these people from now on. You owe them nothing.

Take care of yourself and remember that TP is still here for you whenever you need it.

Love xx

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Dear Daisy
I haven't posted for a long time.

I was so sad to hear your news.

You did so much for your husband and with so little support:(

Be proud of yourself and please be kind to yourself now

Sending you much love xxx