The end

blue sea

Aug 24, 2005
England
Thank you

Thank you for your support following Dad's death. Will be keepng in touch through Talking Point.
Blue sea

Last edited:

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
blue sea
I just wanted to send you my sympathy for the loss of your dad.
may you find the strength you need to get you through.

Last edited:

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Am sorry to hear about your dad passing an ending for your father suffering & a new beginning for you

Photo album sound like a lovely idea, I feel grief hits us in different ways. When you say that you look back in the last 2 years is that when your father was getting worse?

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hello Blue Sea

well, what I would say is first that I'm sorry for your loss. It is never easy, is it, even in these circumstances.

I'm pleased you could be there to the end and see it was untroubled.

I'm also pleased for your relief!

The last thing I would say - please don't take this the wrong way - is "that's the way to go"

I'm going through many of the things that you have been through. Jan will leave a hole in my heart and my life when she eventually passes on. However, if she goes as did your Dad, that is how I would choose it.

And I would rejoice in her memory afterwards, and the knowledge that her trial is over.

Take things slowly. Everything you say makes massive sense and I do hope that you will still come to TP since you have a lot to offer others - me included.

All the best

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Blue Sea, sad posting, sorry that dad had gone. Glad that you were with him at the end.

Take time to grieve, and time to take stock, and come back and join us. You have so much still to contribute. Love Connie

rummy

Jul 15, 2005
Oklahoma,USA
my deepest sympathy Bue Sea. I know there is peace in knowing this trial is over for your Dad and yourself. I can imagine that I will also feel the contradicting feelings of sad they are gone but glad their illness is over.
Do take care.
Debbie

maria29al

Mar 15, 2006
Warwickshire
Hi

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Please dont leave the site. Having just joined I am amazed at the amount of reassurance talking to people in a similar situation can give. Everyone on here is so important to everyone else.

Thinking of you

Marion

Lila13

Feb 24, 2006
I am sorry about your father. Glad that he still recognized you towards the end, and was peaceful.

Lila

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Blue Sea, I'm sad for your loss, but I think your 'accepting' it in the way you expressed yourself is absolutely right.
As you say, revitalising your memories of Dad as he was pre-AD is the right thing to do, I'm sure, and what he would want.