The end of Sue

WirelessPaul

Feb 10, 2012
Leeds
Sue reached the end of her Alzheimer's on 17th May but I was totally unprepared for it to happen as no one had mentioned that Sue, still eating a drinking well though advanced in many other ways could in fact just reach the end.

Friday evening Sue was a bit agitated, on Saturday after a troubled night she slept in the morning but Saturday evening and night brought more agitation until early Sunday and then she just went deeper and deeper in to a sleep and at just after 4 in the afternoon stopped.

I am writing this just so that others can be aware that this can happen when, I at least, least expected it.
Paul

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
Very sad news Paul. Please accept my condolences. As you suggest, it is bound to be harder to deal with when you had no warning that the end was imminent.

I wish you strength for the coming days.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read your news. Sending my condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point mobile app

geum123

May 20, 2009
I'm so very sorry Paul.
It must have come as the most awful shock for you.

Please accept my condolences.

Love Geum. xx

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello Paul sending you my condolences, were you both at home? If so what a shock for you, all so sudden we just don't know what is going to happen from day to day. I do hope you have family and friends to give you lots and lots of support for the weeks to come.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
I'm so sorry Paul. Such a shock for you-please accept my condolences at this very sad time.

Take care of yourself

Love,

Lyn T XX

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
wishing you strength in the days ahead. Sadly my husband passed away when I least expected it too, so I do know that feeling of shock.

Jan x

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Thank you for letting us know Paul. You have a long grief journey ahead. I hope you have the support you need, and will continue to post on TP if it is helpful for you. Very best wishes, Es
x

Recent Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzieMK27