The end is very near

sheilarees53

Apr 11, 2006
Beckenham Kent
Mum is just about hanging on. Not eating or even drinking today. In bed all the time. When her eyes are open she doesn't see us.

My brother and I spent time with her this evening. Holding her hand and telling her she is loved but to let go if that is what she wants. Please don't let her linger like this for long. The staff at the home are so kind. I couldn't stop crying when I saw her today. I'm crying now waiting for that phone call.

Thank you for reading this. Sheila

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Sheila love, thinking of you and your mum tonight. Take comfort from the fact that your mum is at peace, and you have done everything possible for her. I pray that it won't be too long.

Love and hugs,

snooky

May 12, 2007
devon
Thinking of you all at this time Sheila. God bless to you, your brother and your dear mum.
Snooky x

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Sheila, caring thoughts to you and your family at this difficult time. Take Care, Taffy.

SusanB

Jan 15, 2008
Hove
Yes, Sheila

Me too - I don't know you (nor anyone on here) but you must be heartbroken. I'm sure your Mum knows that you love her.
Susan

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Dear Sheila,

I'm so sorry you are going through this and I hope for everyone's sake that the end comes soon. This is such a difficult time for you. You are in my thoughts. Take care of your self.