The Adventures of Poppet & Other Stories

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
The anniversary day wasn’t as bad as the lead up to it @Woo2 although it was tough

Its hard that I can’t tell some people why I took a day off, they wouldn't “understand”, so I just said I was tired.

I told my lovely man, he was super sweet, as I knew he would be. He’s so not well, yet thinks of others all the time. He’s going to help out a young Carer with some donations as she’s moving to her first flat. He thinks it nothing special ... we all know different

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Thank you @Bikerbeth , I could have danced out the vets. Pooch is well spoilt this week. He is happy to be out the cone and I’m getting used to his rather bald look ... it will grow back thankfully

I just mooched around, no plans, snuggled with Pooch and ignored the world. I didn’t fancy human company much

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
He is lovely @Bikerbeth, he is opening up about his pain levels, his depression and his anxiety. He’s asked “that” question, his oncologist saud not to waste his money on Christmas cards ... his GP says he concurs. I know it’s what he wants .... but ....

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Honestly, what a day

Pooch decided to rub off one of the scabs. Half inch wound opened. Emergency vet visit, as in, bring him down now

Vet was so sweet, reassuring me it was all ok, It’s healing well, but he’s knocked the wound and its inflamed, not infected.

The cone is back. My shins are twitching. Pooch is not a happy bunny. He’s bringing me his teddy. He’s whimpering. He’s crying. He wants the cone off.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Honestly, what a day

Pooch decided to rub off one of the scabs. Half inch wound opened. Emergency vet visit, as in, bring him down now

Vet was so sweet, reassuring me it was all ok, It’s healing well, but he’s knocked the wound and its inflamed, not infected.

The cone is back. My shins are twitching. Pooch is not a happy bunny. He’s bringing me his teddy. He’s whimpering. He’s crying. He wants the cone off.
poor doggie! And poor you! I note what time you were on here last night. Couldn't sleep? Hope today goes well for you. x

Woo2

Apr 30, 2019
South East
Oh pooch if only you had left them alone you wouldn’t have the cone of shame , and mums shins would be happy too . Hopefully in this heat it will heal up quickly ?
sad about lovely man? ?. Hope today is better . X

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Morning @LadyA

I finish about 22.00, but if someone is struggling, how can you just pack up and go home? I hung about till the anxiety went down, but that meant getting home after 23.00 ?

Today I have to go brave the shops .... far worse than chatting with clients ?

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
I know @Woo2 ... if only ....

Pooch is lazing in the shade this morning. He battered me with the cone during the night. Surely he must know by now, that won’t work :rolleyes:

I have a list of places I need to go, but I’m going to have another coffee before I think much more about that :p

Spamar

Oct 5, 2013
Suffolk
Attagirl! Nothing like a coffee to get you going! Talking of which, nearly time for mine! No rain here yet, but expecting it over the next couple of days

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Attagirl! Nothing like a coffee to get you going! Talking of which, nearly time for mine! No rain here yet, but expecting it over the next couple of days
Lol. I had several coffees... but got around to absolutely nothing ... obviously the coffee was too nice to walk away from ...?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy Mayor