thankyou

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
thankyou all for you support over the last 7 months,my dad was the crux of my postings and god bless he has now gone to the place that only angels deserve to go.nite dad and love from me.if its hell up there then hey ho! deal with it.Its a lesson you taught me so well!Be good and you wll have your rightful place in life.Heavens not missing my angel!love elaine

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
If I have read it right . your father pass away ? what a shock for you seem so sudden . So sorry to read that .

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
within the last 3 days dad took a turn for the worst.it was inevitable and because i do what i do for a living i could predict the timing,oh christ am crying now,.i saw him and said that we must be ready that within the hour it would be over,and it wasbless him,so peaceful

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Dear Elaine

I am gutted by this news ...... your dad was clearly a warm-hearted, down-to-earth and very caring and good-humoured individual - evident he has left his legacy ........

Perhaps he knew it was time before you - let alone he - suffered anymore?

I am so, so sorry,

With love, Karen, x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Oh Dear Elaine, you hardly had time to get used to the diagnosis. That was so quick, I`m so sorry for you and your family. Please take care of each other and yourselves.
Love xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Just to add my sympathy to the others, Elaine. It is sad news but I am glad his passing was peaceful.
Take care of yourself now. Jan

germain

Jul 7, 2007
Please stay with us

Elaine,

So sorry and sad to read your news this morning.

Can I just say that your posts, written from a professional carer's point of view, have been really helpful to us all over the last few months. Please stay around if you can.

With love and virtual support

Germain

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Elaine, I'm so sorry. Such a shock, to have happened so quickly.

Take care of yourself, and post again whenever you're ready.

Love,

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Elaine,

May memories comfort you in the loss of your dad

sincere condolences to you and your mum.

Love Taffy.

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Elaine,
I sent sincere condolences to you on the loss of your Father.
My thoughts are with you, your children and your Mum.
Although it was sudden, he is no longer suffering.
Thank you for all your support to me over the months and I am here still for you.
Love from
Christine

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Dear Elaine,

I'm so very sorry to hear about your Dad, please accept my condolences.

I am sure he has gone to a better place and is no longer suffering.

Love

angela.robinson

Dec 27, 2004
so sorry to hear of your dads sudden passing ,please take some comfort that his ending was peaceful. and he will not suffer the ravages of the later stages , you will be left with all the good memories of him.
take care,be strong.
love Angela.xx

SusanB

Jan 15, 2008
Hove
Elaine,

I'd like to add my condolences, too. Obviously, I don't know you but your love and care for your dear old Dad has really shone through in your post about his passing away. I hope that you are taking good care of yourself and that you will cherish some great memories of him.

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
Thankyou all for your support and condolences,i take strength from the fact that i am priviliged to have such good friends on TP and will relay your posts to mum tomorrow(she's sleeping now).Thanks again,my heart was so heavy and you all lifted it up tonight.love and the best to you all.love elaine

rhallacroz

Sep 24, 2007
merseyside
My Sympathy

Dear Elaine
I too am so sorry for you all my sincere sympathy to you. It was quick I know. But like others on this site I am so glad he didn;t suffer the terrible course that this disease usually takes.
Take care
Angela x Keep posting when you feel better will be thinking about you in the next few weeks.

Doreen99

Jan 12, 2008
Sheffield
Elaine

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, but pleased that it was peaceful for you both.

It's hard to cope with the death of a parent, even when you expect it, it still comes as shock. You're going to be going through a difficult time, I'm sure you'll get the support you need from TP. I'm certainly here if you need to talk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillWife