thankyou

nittynora

May 15, 2008
essex
I am grieving for my partners grandma who passed away on the 29th Feb. We moved in to her home 5 years ago with our 2 and 3 year old to care for her after her diagnosis and inability to care for herself. It has been a heck of a journey and one i am glad we undertook. It would have been impossible to keep her at home as she deteriorated if it weren't for the help and support of countless people -local respite centre , crossroads, district nurses. Some made things harder than they needed to be - social services, GP practice... but i have been a constant reader of this forum though not neccessarily posting and have found it immensely helpful at all stages. Just wanted to say thankyou and i miss her!
Sarah

hollycat

Nov 20, 2011
Sarah

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Having moved in to care for your partners grandma, I am sure she would be really proud at what you have achieved for her.

Similarly, I am sure she would want you to now take your lives onwards and upwards and provide the same support you provided to gran for your own children.

As a live-in carer for my mum, I am so happy that, from the majority, you received the necessary help.

You are a wonderful person doing what you have done for your partners gran; again, so sorry for your loss

x x x

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Sarah, I am sorry to hear your sad news. My sincere condolences.

turbo