Thanks to our Moderators

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
I've been thinking about posting this for a while now, and have decided to go ahead with it today.

Special thanks to all the Moderators on this Forum! You do a GREAT job. You always make sure posters receive a response. You provide lots of very helpful and useful information and contacts to other helpful places. You "moderate" the posters! ;) You are unfailingly polite and kind. All in all, I think you are a wonderful group of individuals.

So, thanks to each one of you for taking the time to support the forum and we TP members and viewers. You already have the responsibilities we all have, and yet you are prepared to take on this extra one. Where would we and TP be without you??

THANKS from Nell :) :) :)

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
What a lovely post Nell. Thank you. :eek: :eek: :eek:

There`s no other Forum like this IMHO, with such a great group of people. For me it`s been a life saver and it`s a delight to be associated with so many caring carers.

May

Oct 15, 2005
Yorkshire
and so say all of us..

Three cheers for the 'mods'
hip, hip hooray!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!
HIP,HIP,HOORAY!

Thank you:)

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
I have been on this forum now for a long time,seems like forever.
I never looked for compliments or praise,I just wanted to help others and give them the benifit of my experiences.
Nell thank you for your kind words,it does make it all worthwhile.
Norman

blue sea

Aug 24, 2005
England
I would like to add my thanks to all the moderators. You enable the site to operate in a civilised and effective way and with great humanity. You probably will never know the difference you make to people's lives but it is huge - thank you.
blue sea

said

Jul 4, 2006
London
I would also like to thank the moderators....

They are a great bunch of people who do a difficult job very well.

It is a privilege to work with them.

Said
(Website Manager)

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Thank you for all your kind words. They are greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• kiss.gif
    kiss.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 243