1. Hi Carolann,

I called the lady from the Alzheimers group, Sally what a nice lady she is sending me some stuff through ike some advice and things. I also found out there are several different forms of dimentia which i never even knew.

Thanks again

Mark

2. Carolann

Carolann Registered User

Apr 19, 2006
    Nottinghamshire
    Hi Mark,
    I am so pleased you called the lady from the Alzheimers Group and that you feel it was worthwhile. I do hope the information she sends out to you will help you to understand this horrible, cruel disease a bit more - thats if we ever can!!!!
    I read the words to your song in your other posting - songwriting must be one of your talents.
    I am feeling a bit down today, it would have been my Mums birthday, the first one since her death 6 months ago- but I have coped better than I thought I would.
    Take Care,
    Carolann

3. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Hi Carolann,
    Sorry it`s a bad day for you, special days are always the worst.
    Take care

4. Im sorry you were feeling down, Im sure your Mum is with you always. And thanks again for your help. I hope you feel better today.

Thanks again

Mark