Thanks for the Birthday message

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by adeliene, Apr 3, 2007.

1. adeliene

adeliene Registered User

Nov 17, 2005
    London
    Hello All,
    Thankyou for wishing me a happy birthday.
    When I joined talking point, in November 2005. I was feeling so sorry for myself, as my darling partner Peter had just been diagnosed with vascular dementia.it was a big shock for me.
    I have learnt such a lot now about dementia, and have had lots of help from carers association, and from crossroads. and also have a lovely lady who sits and looks after Peter so I can have a few hours break from caring. people have been so kind. I need to log on to this site more often so I can learn how people cope.
    Thankyou for this great talking point site. Happy 4th birthday to talking point.
    Sincerely from Adeliene

2. Skye

Skye Registered User

Aug 29, 2006
    SW Scotland
    Hi Adeliene.

Happy birthday!

I'm with you on the value of Crossroads, Carer's Association, and particularly TP.

Please join us more often, we'd love to compare notes.

Love,

3. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Hi Adeliene,
    Happy Birthday from me too.
    Please try to join us more often, it`s good you are well supported by Crossroads and the Carer`s Association, but I`m sure you`ll be well supported on TP too.
    With love

4. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Hello Adeline, warmest welcome. Special happy birthday for you.

Attached Files: