coventry
i am going to be no use at all to bob
thanks to you all
i still have not got a handle on it but you all help so much --
love bel x

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Oh Bel honey you seem so sad. You are one strong lady, but if you feel like the time is right for help now, contact Social Services honey and get the ball rolling. Its not going to be easy, but maybe just a day or two at a Day Centre would give you just a little break. You are such strong support to your hubby, and I know you will be fine.

Keep talking.

Love

Cate

elaineo2

Jul 6, 2007
leigh lancashire
Dear bel.you are as cate said "a strong lady".Non of us are "samson",get all the help you need and take care of yourself.There is a lot of support out there and it is there for us all.I have so much respect for carers in the home,and respect that there should be time for "you carers".You do a wonderful job and deserve a break.love elainex

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Bel,
bel said:
i still have not got a handle on it
Bel, once the SW gets involved for you everything should fall into place. Try and stay positive and hopefully plenty of support will soon come your way. Regards Taffy. :)

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
Bel, don't give up. You sound very down. Do ask for help on this site, cos there are some lovely people with lots of experience, and they have been in the same position as you.

Get back to us Bel.

Love

Margaret