Thank you

Ann Owen

Apr 23, 2005
My Mum passed away last week after suffering with Vascular Dementia. She was 75 and I miss her terribly.

I have only posted one message on this forum but have spent hours upon hours reading through all the messages. I would like to thank you all for giving me somewhere to search for answers and know that someone out there is going through the same painful experience.

I will certainly keep looking in on the forum and wish you all the support.

janetruth

Mar 20, 2007
nuneaton
Hello Ann

I'm so sorry that your second post is a sad one and I'm sure there are lots of members who get support and comfort from this forum.
Reading about someone in a similar situation lets you know you are not by yourself and it DOES happen to others.

Wishing you well
Take Care
Janetruth x

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Hello Ann

So sorry you have lost your dear Mum. She is at peace now so take comfort in that.

Look after yourself.

Love Linda x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello Ann,

I`m so sorry about the death of your mother and would like to offer my sincere condolences.

I hope you will now continue posting on TP, where I`m sure you will receive a lot of support and hopefully, receive some comfort.

with love xx

Last edited:

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Ann, so sorry to hear about your dear mum.

Take care of yourself now, and let us know if we can help you in any way.

Love,

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Ann, thank you for sharing your news. So sorry to hear about your dear mum.

Take care, take time, look after yourself and family now.

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Ann, I am sorry to hear of your mum's passing. Understandably, you miss her terribly. She is free now from the misery. Sincere condolences. Taffy.

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Dear Ann,
I'm so sorry to hear about your dear Mum. I hope the fact that she is now free of suffering and at peace can bring you some comfort.
Thinking of you.

LuluB

Jul 11, 2007
Leicestershire
Ann,

So sorry to hear about your mum's passing, my mother has vascular dementia and is also 75. My heart goes out to you.

God bless.

LuluB