Thank you

LesleyMonty

Jul 7, 2009
leicester uk
My thoughts are with you at this sad time.x Sending a hug. I lost my Mum last year and I miss her terribly but am moving back to our home to in Whitby, Yorkshire and hopefully ease the pain - but taking back with me so many happy happy memories - no-one can take these away from you. Take care of you and yours

duncang

Mar 2, 2010
Oxford
All of you

Dear everybody

You are all such fantastic, beautiful, caring people and thank you for your kind words.

It is amazing how all the bad memories start to go and all of the happy memories no matter how rare have come into my head.

The enduring image I have is two years ago sitting in Dorchester Abbey grounds with nana and my kids eating a big bag of donuts, laughing and talking to a Robin sat on a twig. Mum was ill but I was taking three children out but she was happy and cheeky and grinning and the memories they have of days like that will live with them.

If I can be of any help to anyone please just ask.

You are not alone

D

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Hi Duncan,

I lost my dad at the beginning of May at the age of 85. I have been amazed at how quickly the good memories have come back, and how we have been able to put the years of dementia into context of a long and full life. It sounds as though it is the same for you. I hope so.

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your mum.

allylee

Feb 28, 2005
west mids
So sorry for your loss , I hope you find the strenghth to cope over the coming weeks which will be tough.

Love to you and your family xx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Duncang. I'm sorry to hear the sad news about your mum. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jon56