1. Caligirl

Caligirl Registered User

Dec 19, 2018
    I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that answered any of my questions re Deputyship application and to Talking Point as a whole for the support they give.

We have today received the official joint and several order re my Dad. We are feeling very proud of ourselves as we never used a solicitor and were not asked for any additional information by the COP prior to the order being granted. For those just starting with this process my advice would be try doing it yourself and people on here including myself will help. It is long and drawn out but you will get there in the end.

Again thank you to all you members for your support and help over the past few months.

2. nae sporran

nae sporran Volunteer Host

Oct 29, 2014
    Male
    Bristol
    Well done @Caligirl. That's one lees thin to worry about.

3. RosettaT

RosettaT Registered User

Sep 9, 2018
    Female
    Mid Lincs
    Good feeling isn't, achieving something that seemed to be a huge mountain to climb. Well done. Hopefully things will be a little less stressful now and you will have time to concentrate on other things.

4. canary

canary Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Female
    South coast
    Well done :)

Getting CoP deputyship was a huge relief to me

5. Caligirl

Caligirl Registered User

Dec 19, 2018
    It definitely is. Off to see one of his banks today. Its never ending but at least the Deputyship is in place noe.