Thank you.

netsy22

Oct 31, 2015
I would like to thank everyone for the knowledge, support, advice and encouragement I have found on this website throughout the 3 and a half years since mum came to live near me. I have had a tough time but I did take care of her to the best of my ability until she died in February. I know many people are facing much bigger problems than I had to. This website is amazing.:) xxx

kindred

Apr 8, 2018
I would like to thank everyone for the knowledge, support, advice and encouragement I have found on this website throughout the 3 and a half years since mum came to live near me. I have had a tough time but I did take care of her to the best of my ability until she died in February. I know many people are facing much bigger problems than I had to. This website is amazing.:) xxx
Oh what a beautiful post, thank you with all heart and you did so well by your mum. You had such a tough time, and were so loving.

Prudence9

Oct 8, 2016
Yes @netsy22 a lovely post. I'm so very sorry about your Mum and so glad for you both that you made it through to the end with her.
My Mum died in February too and she died at home where I'd looked after her for 6 years so understand how you will be feeling and am sending you lots of love and empathy.
One day at a time isn't it, I hope your heart is starting to heal.

Take care xxx

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
It is indeed, @netsy22 . I know that I, like many of us, feel that I would not have survived without the help, advice and support offered so freely here.