Thank you for raising money and awareness for the Alzheimer's Society

Discussion in 'Fundraising for Alzheimer's Society' started by sarahlougriff, Apr 25, 2007.

1. sarahlougriff

sarahlougriff Registered User

Apr 25, 2007
    sponsored parachute jump

anyone interested in doing a sponsored parachute jump to raise awareness and money for alzheimers? My nan has it and i would like to do something but thought it might be nice to meet other people and have fun together taking part? :) :D I am just a little worried about raising enough money - if we could get a few of us perhaps we could get together and think of other ways to get more sponsors???:p Please reply if you are up for it!!!!!

2. AS Events Team

AS Events Team Registered User

Apr 30, 2007
    London
    Parachuting details

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for stirring an interest in raising money through parachuting. It is a great way to raise funds and having a team of people would make it a fun filled day.

I have attached details about the parachuting for Alzheimer’s society.

If anyone would like to know more please do not hesitate to contact me on 020 7306 1171 or e-mail agill@alzheimers.org.uk.

Good luck with your search for a team and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Ama Gill
    Events Fundraising Co-ordinator

3. AS Events Team

AS Events Team Registered User

Apr 30, 2007
    London