Thank you dear Friends

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
It seems longer than a day since the house was full of people,only me now,I have to try and make some sort of life without my Peg.
Thank you all for you messages and your support,
Thank you Nell for the lovely poem.
Thank you my friends Bruce,Craig,Nada and Connie for being there to support me.
I will start posting soon when I feel stronger,I hope I can be of more help now that Peg Nd I have made the full journey.
Love
Norman

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Norman

It's lovely to see you back. You've been so much in our hearts these last few days.

Take care of yourself now, and come on board whenever you feel like it.

Love,

Lucille

Sep 10, 2005
Dear Norman

Yes, come back soon when you are stronger. Your sage advice is missed.

I thought about you yesterday. Take care.

Kathleen

Mar 12, 2005
West Sussex
Norman

Lovely to hear from you.

Look after yourself and take time to feel stronger, you have given sound advice and strength to so many of us.

Take care.

Kathleen
x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Norman.

Thank you for posting. You have had a long and difficult journey. Give yourself time.

Love xx

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Really lovely to see you on TP Norman

I echo what Nada said

If we can give back just a fraction of what you have already brought - and I hope will continue to bring to Talking Point - then we will have earned your thanks.
xxx

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Norman, you know I have shed my tears for you and Peg.................now we must all look to 'tomorrow'

We have so missed your wise words and advice. Please return, but not before you are ready. Take your own advice "Day by day"...............words so many of us already live by. Love n'hugs,

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Dear Norman,
I would love to take credit for the beautiful poem about you and Peg, but the honour must go to Hazel who wrote it. I was just expressing my appreciation of it.

Thank you for your post - I hope you could sense the groundswell of caring and affection that has flooded TP for you and for Peg over the last week. It is a testament to your influence and the esteem in which you are held.

As others have said, take time now for your own needs - such a hard thing to do when for so many years these have taken second place. Remember that you are loved and respected here and are always MORE than welcome.

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Dear Norman

"Day by day " your maxim more appropriate now than ever.

You have been in the hearts and minds of us all here on TP.

Take care of yourself now.

Sending you a virtual hug. (((((((((hug)))))))))))

Linda x

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Not posting much as things are difficult and hectic. But just wanted to say 'thinking about you' and so pleased you have had so much support - a recognition of what you 'give' you 'receive' I think.

Take care of yourself now. Very best wishes Beckyjan

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
For Beckyjan

Dear Beckyjan
Sorry to hear things are not too good at the moment, just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you, you were very kind to me when I first joined.
Look after yourself.
Roseann