Thank you - and au revoir

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Au revoir Scarlett

To those who read wise words from you, you will never be forgotten and you will be missed.

Good luck wishes to you for your future. The people you come into contact with are lucky people :)

TP always here for you if ever you need us for whatever reason xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Good wishes for the future, you'll be missed here on TP by us all.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Scarlett, I can only join in with everyone else to say thank you for all your support, and best wishes for the future. Much love, Jen.

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
Good luck for the future dear Scarlett - we seem to have shared so much in a short period of time and I too will miss you. Your cheery posts when we were both going through the "dark" days sustained me and I will always wonder how you are getting on. Will be thinking of you WIFE

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Thank you my friends, for each lovely reply
They've moved me so much, and of course, made me cry

I "gardened" today, and, oh boy, I looked cute
With a carrier bag on my surgical boot :D

But it kept out the dirt, and I managed a bit
Till tired - I just knew it was time I should quit

I'm glad I've helped others, that's how life should be
Cos so many friends have been helpful to me

We're in this together, we trudge on this road
All doing our best to carry our load

And knowing how others have dealt with their grief
Just gives you some peace, and a little relief

I rejected "goodbye", and I chose "au revoir"
Cos though I am leaving, I won't go too far :)

I promise I'll update in May or in June
God Bless You, my friends
Take care - see you soon ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maymab

Oct 8, 2013
Staffs
Dear Scarlett
I haven't posted often but I have read just about every one of your posts (and those of others) in the eighteen months or so since I joined TP. I can't thank you enough for the knowledge, help, inspiration and comfort I have gained from your wisdom, courage, compassion, common sense and humour. You (and some others) in no small way have helped me to carry on caring for my husband until he went into care at the end of February. You are special, Scarlett, and I wish you all the very best and, like others, really hope that you will drop in now and then to make contact with all of us who think of you as a true friend in need.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Talking Point mobile app

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Dear Scarlett
I haven't posted often but I have read just about every one of your posts (and those of others) in the eighteen months or so since I joined TP. I can't thank you enough for the knowledge, help, inspiration and comfort I have gained from your wisdom, courage, compassion, common sense and humour. You (and some others) in no small way have helped me to carry on caring for my husband until he went into care at the end of February. You are special, Scarlett, and I wish you all the very best and, like others, really hope that you will drop in now and then to make contact with all of us who think of you as a true friend in need.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Talking Point mobile app

Blubbing now :( - thank you.

xx

NanLorac

May 14, 2012
Scotland
Dear Scarlett I know you will walk through your interview and help others by working for CAB.

I hope to see you posting again soon to tell us how you are getting on.

Take care of yourself. Carol x

Deputypink

Aug 4, 2013
Loved the words - I have read many of your posts and learnt so much from your experiences . I am one of those that read from a distance - but learn a lot ! Good luck xx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Still got the poem you wrote for me as I printed it off :) thank you and all the best and more for you xxxx❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
All the very best to you Scarlett, I don't think you will ever know how many lives you've touched and people that you have given courage to on TP. I hope that you do pop back from time to time as we will want to be sure that you are ok, but the need to move on is completely understandable. Take care xxxx

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
Like others I have so admired the way in which you dealt with the most difficult stage of the journey and shared your deepest and saddest feelings in such an open way whilst still finding it in you to offer support and encouragement to other members.

I also hope you will pop in from time to time.

Take care.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
So sad to see you go Scarlett (who's going to write Odes for us??!!!:eek:) - but I do understand. You've come through so much, it's certainly time to take time for you.

My goodness - you've got so much done and sorted you put me to shame!

Hope you can soon cast off your boot! Take care. xx