Thank you all

worriedson1

Jan 30, 2012
Hey i come here and get stuff out my system,i get advice and you are wonderful people, very caring despte how much some of us may disagree with each other on stuff which is fine.

Peace and love to you all and THANK YOU for putting up with me.:eek:

I truly love my my mother and do my best.

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Hey i come here and get stuff out my system,i get advice and you are wonderful people, very caring despte how much some of us may disagree with each other on stuff which is fine.

Peace and love to you all and THANK YOU for putting up with me.:eek:

I truly love my my mother and do my best.

We know you do - see my post on your thread about us all doing our best, us all having guilt, and most getting it wrong sometimes.

janma221

Apr 23, 2013
Powys
We can only do what we feel is right and hope for the best sometimes. You are a caring person as are most on here. Of course we all have our own opinions but at the end of the day the support is here for all of us.
Take care
Jan xx

Hair Twiddler

Aug 14, 2012
Middle England
Please take a step back....

Worriedson,
You dearly love your mum - you have a lot of responsibility caring for her - everyone who reads your posts has admiration for you and the love you give your mum.

But...
please take a step back - stop creating new posts.

Face up to the elephant in the room. (i.e. it's all kicking off with you/your mum's neighbour)

Please think about the advice you have been given on 'the other post'. The "boyfriend" hasn't come through all of this "smelling of roses" & I've got to say neither have you.

Too much jumping to conclusions, too many assumptions, too much "he said / I said" and not enough listening and sitting down with your neighbour and making a friend. (She sounds like she could be a good friend to you too!).

Make your mind up. How is your mum? Will she see her neighbour/friend tomorrow?