thank you all

marion p

Aug 13, 2005
just to let you know , dad died last tuesday morning. we were all with him and it was very peaceful. i'm having real problems coming to terms with it. i still want to hold him and talk to him. hopefully time wil help.
best wishes to you all. enjoy the times you have, no matter how hard they may seem :(

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Condolences

So sorry to read your sad message - may happy memories soon fill the emptiness you are feeling at the moment.
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care. C.

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Marion I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mum 7 months ago and I know how difficult it is. Somehow you get through each day. You just do even when you think you can't. Let the tears come, wash out your heart, crying is important, I couldn't do it until recently but it really helps.

Thinking of you at this very sad time.

KarenC

Jun 2, 2005
Los Angeles, USA
Marion, I'm thinking of you at this sad time. It was good you were able to be with him to the end, and I trust time will help you get back to the good memories.

Karen

Kathleen

Mar 12, 2005
West Sussex
Marion

I am very sorry to hear of your Dad's death. it was good that it was a peaceful death and he had his loved ones with him.

I lost my own dad 13 months ago and I know it is a tough time for you right now.

Be thankful for all the happy times you had together and take comfort that he is now in a much better place.

Thinking of you.

Kathleen
xx

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Marion, so sorry to hear of the sad loss of your dear Dad. It is often hard to believe they are no longer with us at first. I can relate to your feeling the need to hold him and tell him you care. I can't remember where I read or heard it, but a piece of advice I found useful was this. Imagine your Dad small enough to fit in your heart, then imagine yourself small enough to be in your heart with him, then, have that cuddle. It helps me a lot. Thinking of you, we are here to listen when ever you need to talk. Love She. XX

Lulu

Nov 28, 2004
Dear Marion, I am also very sorry to hear your news which you posted just after I had posted my whinge about the way life is going, and I immediately felt awful for having done it when there you are. My Dad died 2 years ago, but it still seems like yesterday, and I feel for you.

rummy

Jul 15, 2005
Oklahoma,USA
Marion,
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your will find some comfort in knowing his suffering is over and also hope the loss your feeling now will soon be replaced with only the happy memories of the happier times of his life.
Take care of yourself and God bless you.
Debbie

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Marion, don't have the words to comfort you, but just to let you know we are thinking of you at this sad time. Look after yourself, Connie

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Marion
I remember someone saying to me at the time of losing a loved one,what can we say ,we can only make noises.
I cannot find the words to comfort you but I am thinking of you
Norman

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jliesman